:drool::drool::drool:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Those are good stuff. If I was burning still, I'd be all over a combo of those.....at the right price. ;)
Yep, great little product....so simple, yet so effective. LOVED the one I had at the other house.
:picard:I can see what is coming down the road a ways.......
Just spotted what I think is the first pellet delivery at HD. Looks to be about 3 truckloads worth. Don't think they're nasty NEWP's, as the...
bogieb , did you ever buy the ThermGuard, or planning on doing it manually?
Got my lock-in price about a month ago. $1.79/gal. Good price for my area of NY.
Ditto
gbreda He did?
Nice! Gotz to keep the new rides purty....I did the same thing. Griot's Garage instant detailer, and a pack of about 10 micro-fiber...
But you didn't......LOL. I am STILL the champ. :p
Amen to that :yes:
:rofl: :lol:
Nope.....he would try to slash you out of nowhere. Looking back on it, I should have....nasty cat.
Not always. A good friend of mine and his wife rescued a kitten that been thrown out a car window near their house. Nastiest cat I ever...
Have a great time with him, and tell him for me "thank you for your service!"
:p
Main reason I said that was because there is a guy in the park here that is feeding feral cats....there has to be 20 of them...
The safety aspect is most important for me. The cat....not so much.......;)