Yeah, the new tests even tell you when they think there was tampering with the test. We had one house tested in Hampton, NH that had a couple of...
I'm just south of Manchester.
Comforting to be looking down the sights of a 7.62 when the sun is setting for the night.. [ATTACH]
Will do.. Thanks... :thumbs:
Thanks Jake!!!. Glad to finally have escaped to the Live Free or Die State. When I'm home, I smile every time I see that on my license plate. I...
WP.. are you running a load leveling hitch with that? Is that the 10k trailer from Big Tex or the 7k trailer? I've got the 10PI which is 7'x18'....
Okay. I got excited.. It's probably all scraggly pine!!! So it'll be the holy grail for someone with an OWB.
Might be worth a look.... PS. If one of you ends up doing this, you gotta let me know so I can join you in December for a monster scrounge.....
So in looking for houses the last 1.5 years we learned a lot before we finally settled on the one we bought last winter. One of the issues to...
If the splits are small enough in diameter, you can use a miter saw. Need the larger diameter blade (10" or so) and it won't work for all of your...
Well, since I'm out of the house for a while, either there will be a barrage of flying objects when i get home or she'll forget about her reasons...
Photo taken by one of my guys on a recent trip.. [ATTACH]
I just figured he was putting that up for extra pallet storage and to keep the pallets out of the rain..
Just sent that to the wife.. she said "is that why you're so quiet all the time?" I didn't have an answer that I could say out loud.
Too far away? I can go pick it up for you and ship it.. You'll just have to cover the postage..:rolleyes:
Better hurry before someone beats me to this one.. http://worcester.craigslist.org/zip/4121915618.html
On of my forestry professors in college said that it used to be that you'd walk through the woods and be afraid of getting poison ivy. Now (in...
Well, as we all know, some people have far more money than common sense, so I'm sure someone could find a way to get a warrant, track a bee with...
DNA testing to match the DNA of the culprit bee and that of the others in the hive?
I've always been taught to treat a laser like a weapon and not point it at anything I don't intend to shoot.. Is this different with a laser...