No idea if it's legal to install in the US, however, I suggest you check the size of your flue to see if this is even an option for your...
What "scare tactics"? People are just offering their opinions based on their experience and their perception of the OP's situation..
An "s" was swapped in for the "c". Thought it was kind of odd. Must have something to do with the software as i find it hard to believe that...
If you can use the same liner, i don't imagine you want to cough up the cash for a new one unless it is somehow degraded. That said, I'd try the...
Just got an email from firewoodhoardersclub.com letting me know that there was an update to this thread, so here I am checking it out. One...
Vodka,KahlĂșa and some kind of milk type product...... The Dude Abides.. [ATTACH]
Good luck Trilifter. Certainly easier to buy a house that already has a system than it is to convince an owner who has lived in a house for...
Ironpony. I suspected the same about the circuit that the detector was plugged into. Yes. the detector was placed in the basement. House was...
Ahhhhh Sooooo!!
Welcome to the club... I used to have an 05 GMC Duramax... then kid #3 came along and the three car seats ended up in the back of the crew cab......
Okay.. I guess I am now officially into snowmobiling... Hopefully the wife didn't pull the trigger on this sled as it looks like it needs a little...
What are you, a Cord Hoarder AND fluent in Japanese too!!!??? I didn't understand a word that she said..
My guess is that it would depend on which logs they're getting. The lure is probably to take the butt log, however that would probably have more...
Otherwise the homeowner would have elected to install a keyhole fire pit.:MM: [media]
So every time I click on a YouTube video I get to watch something like this. :whistle: I don't know what she's selling but at one point, there's...
Interesting. I think I've seen these guys before or something like it.. Said they have two more years of Sandy wood to mill....
Good stuff Scotty. Can't wait to see that thing back up and running again!!:popcorn:
Wondering what your options are with that blade. Could you just take off the shank opposite the broken one? I would think that two missing teeth...
I used to do underwater tree identification up in Rockport, MA while scuba diving. If you identify a maple leaf in a lobster's claws, you can be...
It's a damm shame that they cancelled the Blue Angels' airshow schedule this year.. Some good footage of both Pensacola and their winter training...