http://www.greenbuildingadvisor.com/blogs/dept/musings/insulating-paint-salesman-tripped-his-own-product I doubt this is a major reason why...
Every picture in your attachment is a picture of a "compound leaf" that is composed of 5-9 Leaflets.. As I said, the leaflets are opposite. The...
Not according to this chart. http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/tree-id-help-links.82/ The leaflets may be opposite, but the...
says it is a 660. http://mytreeservices.com/blog/stihl-chainsaw-limited-edition-pink-chainsaw-to-fight-cancer.html
That led me to an interesting article about the city of Montpelier VT that is just finishing up their wood fired district heating system that is...
Ash leaves are opposite, hickory leaves are alternate..
We're discussing a lot of things here. First off, whether or not it's smart to buy log length wood by the ton. I'd be a big fan of it, for the...
This Tread is wicked pizzah!!!
Sounds like you're going to do okay.. my buddy's was at the bottom of his esophagus.. it affected the valve (technical term) at the top of his...
What are you, Marty McFly? Quit in the future and jumped in your Delorean to come back and tell us about it?:p Hopefully it was powered by...
+1 on the WD40.
I've used a mixture of vinegar and water that has seemed to work pretty well.. Stinks to high heaven, but it's more natural that oven cleaner.....
Congrats... that's no minor accomplishment in that state.. The process is all about personalities and agendas... Oops.. don't want to go down...
Sounds like a plan. didn't realize that you were replacing the windows so soon. With winter coming you certainly have the motivation to "get 'er...
I'm a big fan of the window film for the single pane windows.. Saved me a buttload a couple of years ago by stopping the air infiltration. Would...
Have you thought of closing off portions of the house that you aren't using so you can reduce your heat demand? If you just doubled the square...
Depending on when you need the wood, you could consider cutting one or two of the trunks now and then allowing the others to grow for a couple of...
I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on pellet stoves.. I do know that more people/companies/organizations HAVE problems than ADMIT to having...
I'd rather have someone tell me the truth instead of telling me what I want to hear...:whistle:
No thank... I've already got one. [media]