Then you should be able to get all of your firewood home in log form using one of these......
I think that would be a good plan to start cutting the ash ahead of time. Beware transporting it too far just in case the trees are already...
Okay..... I finally go that.. Yeah, initially went over my head..:confused: I thought you were talking to me..;) and that I was going to have to...
Looks like he got something like this. http://www.pellergy.com/wood-pellet-burner-pb-1525/ Looks like they have a ton of dealers in VT. [media]
did you think about noodling it?
do you have a picture of your staircase block-off? I'm planning to work on one when i get home.. my attic has walkup access with a staircase with...
+1 on getting a forester involved in any timber sale... He'll take a percentage, but will follow your management goals to prevent high grading....
Thanks Pete... That is a good idea for the ambassador piece of wood... however........ I don't want to reduce my capacity in the D'max should I...
That's what the doctor said.. As long as I get my daily fix, I can continue to function at work..o_O
My stove and I are counting down the days until the freedom bird brings me home.. Oh yeah, wife and kids are looking forward to my return too..:cool:
Yeah.. that's what I said.. Trying to teach the better half the difference between the lighter woods like red maple and pine and the oak that we...
Well, since I'm in a land far far away where it never snows and the low temps in the winter are regulated by tropical Pacific waters, I had to...
Here's an image of a box that i built to go over the fold down attic stairs in a rental I was living in a couple of years ago. It's made out of...
Hey... Wait a minute.... Hoodies... Is that why we're all here in the first place? Where's my FHC Hoodie?!?:whistle:
Mike, all you had to do was ask... Would have gotten off my a$$ and gotten some for you!!!:whistle: [ATTACH]
Awesome load!!.. Is that a 14k trailer? What kind of hitch do you use to tote that thing around?
I wonder what would be more painful.. The heating costs for a house with no insulation or the 27k in property taxes each year.....
This is a good one. [media]
I've looked at that two dozen times.. you can't see where the stems of the leaves meet the twig....
if you can get your hands on a branch with a few leaves coming off of it, that would help immensely. even if the leaves are gone, you can take a...