Looks like all of the stuff you want to hang is light.. So adhesives or double sided tape should work. If you wanted to hang something heavier,...
What? Is this some kind of riddle? Don't load the stove at night, gets cooler in the house, more wood in the wood pile and therefore more logs...
Yes Sir, you are correct!! Now get to work!!!:tree::axe::fire: And yes, 3 needles out of the same cluster. You're right on track.
For comparison, if you look at a eastern white pine tree, Pinus Strobus, you'll see that there are 5 needles per cluster.
I guess you could call the grouping of needles a cluster and the cluster has one attaching point to the branch. If you have 3 per cluster, it's...
If it has 2 needles per group it's a Scots Pine. If it has 3 needles or more per group, it's Pitch Pine. I'm still putting this month's paycheck...
Based on the sandy soils, proximity to the beach and the Smilax (green thorny vine) growing near it in trunk 1 resize, I'm going to go with Pitch...
I would say either Scots Pine or Pitch Pine. This is based on where you live. Pitch Pine likes sandy soils and Long Island is one big sandy...
Hemlock.... 100% sure.
+1 on the plastic film. I built an exterior frame to go outside the window trim on the top and two sides. The frame extended about 1.5 inches...
This article is good too... A fledgling hoarder. http://bangordailynews.com/2010/09/23/news/firewood-comforting-obsession/?ref=relatedBox
Amen.... You're a stand up guy Mr. Knife..;)
:whistle: [media]
Lake Tahoe is not above the timber line.....
Thanks gbreda.. and a happy belated birthday to Uncle Sam's Misguided Children!!!
Either that or the saw wasn't paid for when it was acquired. Will be interesting hear what it is.
http://worcester.craigslist.org/tls/4172651010.html [ATTACH] I have a nice low hr stihl 088 for sale. Has a 36" bar. Saw is an animal and runs...
500 gallon propane tank for H2O storage. http://www.ebay.com/itm/500-Gallon-Propane-Tank-/181255959620?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a33b27444
http://northernwoodlands.org/articles/article/why-do-some-leaves-persist-on-beech-and-oak-trees-well-into-winter
Some don't have the opportunity to use a bench grinder or to send their chains off to a shop... You can bet they get good at doing it the old...