Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Thacker & Alaska Ken & Bertke & deltatask1 & Fireside Pete & Frank and Beans & gabrielfreeman &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to brian a & bridog & Cayden & ChrisC1 & Jhog1 & Paul Johnson & PBunyan & Phil & Raoul Duke & Sconnie Burner...
Morning All. Up a bit earlier as Mom and campinspecter are headed down island for a dental appointment for Mom. The start of anther work week...
Nice. I will have to look at mine and see if there are any signs of blooming. I think Mom has one that blooms this time of year.
Morning all. We had an atmospheric river overhead yesterday so it was wet. I got wet and cold delivering our children Sabbath School packages...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 0065 & AJD & Basco1031 & classictimberfencing & clemmys76 & dewmyster & Firewood Jim & green lust & jeff...
Morning all. Dark out there this morning. We had a cougar alert last night so Shadow only went outside with supervision. Dusk seems to be the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 828woodministry & cbpdpm & chessie & clockworks & Docwu & Farmchuck & Hayek & mota & Mykidsdadd & Rich250...
Morning All Woke up at 1:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so I went and set an alarm and sewed up two quilt blocks. I have about five more to...
She looks comfortable up there.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Eric Wanderweg [ATTACH]
Wishing A Very Happy Birthday today to bear2fish & BOB HANSEN & Chris G & Eros caso & Farm Boss & Frogdor & g60gti & Ggg3988 & JJ's Name &...
He is always nice to me so he probably will get the new saw when it is available!
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ajp368 & Bigcountry8530 & brat & dan peterson & Diskology & jetjr & luv2hnt & Rick H & Ruedisueli &...
Gasifier so sorry to hear of your loss. I am glad you had a chance to have your last words and goodbyes with him.
Morning all. Relatively warm this morning but raining. After almost 2 months of no rain and more or less sunshine, the days feel so much darker....
As we don't get a lot of leaves in our garden, I was not aware of a leaf vacuum. Thanks for that.
I love build threads so I will be watching this one.
that is a beautiful piece of furniture. Nicely done.
Morning All. Wet again today with dry spells. We have two wet storms headed our way over the next few days. Temps this morning just above...