Morning All. Not snowing but I think we will see snow on the way to church this morning. Brrrr, chilly morning. T.Jeff Veal sorry to hear about...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to scavenger [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to birdmeter & Bobhopp75 & Crofty1878 & devildog95 & Eugenio & GilbertoE & Glockem45 & HockeOne & howard &...
that is the kind of snow we usually get. hardly any of the light and fluffy kind. Snowblowers are useless around here.
You make the perfect cakes.
Morning All. Last day of work this week. Atmospheric river of water over us again. It is really coming down this morning. There will be snow...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ron T [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ambient & Bob the Builder & Bobby R Allen & Chauncey & ChrisCunningham & cptoneleg & curtmorgan & Darren...
My kind of chainsaw - no gas, no cranking.
Morning All. Again just above freezing this morning with the prospect of rain today. Forecast for the weekend is snow? We will see what...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 1.618 & aflat & Big Red Splitter Man & Bjorn & blue factory family farm & Britt & carp & Cricket & Dew0 &...
I got an half hour lesson in splicing in the back of the rope store one day. We were making a halyard to fit a certain area on the sailboat and...
I like the conveyor into the trailer. Walking back and forth from the splitter with split wood becomes a pain after awhile.
I was looking at your splicing again and realized that the way I did it was different. I unthreaded the ends and wove the ends back into the main...
Morning all. Temps down to just above freezing but we had sunshine yesterday and I expect the same today. Fortunately it wasn't too wild...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BernadetteBond & car wash guy & cornykid & cornykid75 & cuinrearview & GreenYonder & Johnms461 & Keweenaw...
Some people like me hoard fabrics - it is a hobby. Others hoard cars - car collectors. Some people collect stamps or coins. FHC hoard firewood....
Morning All. Rain backed off and we had sunshine yesterday. Outdoor thermometer isn't sending a message but I think it is just over freezing out...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Trilifter7 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to brenndatomu [ATTACH]