Morning All. Gorgeous day yesterday and frost on the ground this morning. We had to buy a new recliner for campinspecter as the old one was...
From what we saw on the news, it must be the last house standing. Nice looking house.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Jotuller & kdjacob2000 & Mom of 3
Morning All We are in for a week of gorgeous sunshine I think. Yesterday was awesome weatherwise. Work was interesting as a teacher substitute...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ali Dabiri & Angel Yeung & Colosplit & dcrockett14 & GunnzJC & Hrsaylor & John Boy & Kodiakrider & MikeO &...
Morning all. I am bit behind in reading the thread. Nice your team won T.Jeff Veal Ours lost in the bid to play in the Grey Cup in the CFL...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Rope [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 38f20 & @Andre & Andyshine77 & collcr215 & Halligan & hilltop & jimbo & kas & Mazz & medic29 & Mike Dunn &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brian Kemmy & Brian.singas & brucestay & Carole Robl & drdr & Hershey & JIMMY T & NickV & Progressing &...
I don't recognize this fruit.
Morning All. Busy day yesterday so I didn't get to post. Family were here for breakfast and then we made a quick trip down island. Bare roads...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ahowes & brockcolelee1994 & cabintommy & Eric Anders & eyeinstine & james.crowton007 & Jlk445 & John...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to adam.d.lloyd & Agent Orange & AntonioJ & Blue Vomit & boettg33 & Bridget Cooper & Buster & CanyaOuttu &...
Morning All. Just above freezing this morning with the forecast of rain later today. Roads are going to be slippery for awhile. Our oldest...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to amateur cutter [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Brandon & Brian & captainmorgank & Cud & ErickLlan & foragefarmer & Gill & GP Outdoors & Harman Lover 007...
kind of ironic that oil is so expensive especially in your province. Aren't you one of our main oil producing provinces outside of Alberta?
I find it hard to get good pics of the mountains across on the mainland of BC. The last ones were zoomed in. Windy morning. [ATTACH] Evening...
Morning All Coldest morning yet 25 F or -4 C Fog this morning but I could still see the moon when I got up first thing. campinspecter is a...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BAN83 & bubba870 & Dean & Deer Meadow Farm & Diesel Log & Dustman & ed_snowed_in & gasmanemc & James...