Morning All. Dark and damp this morning. We had a great shopping trip yesterday and got back in time for the last half of the Grey Cup game....
FatBoy85 Please tell Sugarbug87 that we are wishing her a Very Happy Birthday today [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday to blujacket & kdaney & Marvin
I wonder where you were as I missed seeing any posts from you savemoney Glad to hear you are doing better and are back at home.
thanks for sharing your year with us. That was some big wood rounds and I love the cover on the woodsplitter. Looks a little familiar.
Morning all. Over cast and foggy this morning so it was above freezing. I think we are in a warming trend over the next few days. We are making...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew Bosco & Anthony Helmuth & Burtonridr & Casione & dd2bo & Harland & JohnNH & madskierkid & Michael T...
What a lovely cake.
Morning all. Another clear cold morning with the prospect of sunshine all day. We have been blessed on this end of Vancouver Island because the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Fire Flake [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ChadSmith & Duvekot & Eddie Southgate & Jim & kubotastihl & @Michaelthomas & @Neather18t & North woods &...
Morning All. No snow here but frost on the ground as it was clear and cold last night. Work today will be getting report cards in the mail....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Argo Trapper & capetownkg & JoshuaE &@Todd 2 & Todd Williams & Wishlist
I am loving the pictures. Niagara falls is definitely on our bucket list.
It is light enough to see that it is going to be a clear sunshine day. Temps have dropped 2 C to 2C but I am sure it will warm up quick once the...
Do you still have that one deer that likes to sleep in the blind?
Morning All. Surprise this morning that it is above freezing. We must have a cloud cover but it is too dark to see. campinspecter moved just...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bladerunner & Bonnie's Wood yard & Dave Camp & Dominic & Fod01 & hman & iw439.22 & Leos.Mike & Phil121 &...
Sorry to hear about Brian. Although we never met him, I enjoyed the thread on the kitties he found, nurtured and found a good home for two of...
Nice to see you back. I enjoyed the pictures you posted. the kids have certainly grown up.