Nice weather to be out enjoying the views.
Morning all. running around this morning to get ready to visit Mom. Get to see our newest great nephew as well. Poured rain yesterday but it...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BCB and tree killer [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to clhnd & @craig & D bad legs & DOND & Fred062 & Geri Klingenberg & Kcangler84 & kr5258 & MacLaren &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Haftacut [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Black Creek & Bowtie & Chad Hunt & Chris Coco & ELECT6845 & gastone & Gunsbee & NavyinJapan & SAWMIKAZE &...
Last night she conned campinspecter into letting her out.
DaveGunter hasn't been on for awhile but he uses something for all his hounds. It must work well as hounds seem to have their own mind when they...
Morning all. It poured rain all day yesterday but the forecast is for sunshine breaks today. Cooler this morning. This weekend we get to meet...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bouch_MA & davidlandon & DevinM88 & pete from down under & Tjim01
It still is super funny. Tears from my eyes this morning.
It is either me or Shadow that needs to get up and go at 2:30 AM. If it is me, she stays under the covers for another couple of hours until it is...
Morning All. Warm outside, nearly 50 F. Wet and windy though. Ferry transportation will be a problem this morning for students. I had to go...
Was that the frozen turkey drop? That was hilarious when I first saw that episode. the link didn't take me to the right clip.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 2matches & FVHowler & Shawn McNally
Morning All. Looks like I missed a day. I was working on a database problem yesterday morning before breakfast so I missed my regular check in....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to coldcreature & dahmer & Driver & PerthWood & Pluke & Scooter.D
Sorry this is late. I hope it was a Very Happy Birthday Eric VW [ATTACH]
Wow! I missed a day. Wishing a Very Belated Happy Birthday today to Reddingnative & Woodsman
We used to use a product called Mirror Glaze on the windshield of our airplanes. It hid a lot of little craze and scratch marks.