Thanks. There is a glass ember protector. No need for R-rated insulation in the hearth pad. Actually, I put my hand under there with the stove...
Yes, double wall. Low 50's this morning. Fired up from coals this morning and left the wife with a cozy warm house.
Not after last winter
One last post for the night, a close up of the enamel finish. I feel like a kid at Christmas. [IMG]
Outside while burning. [IMG]
Let's try a little video [MEDIA]
Yep. We had a little kindling fire this afternoon with the installers, 80+F and 80+ % humidity and it drew a draft super easy. This evening we...
Ember protection only and only 5" to the back wall. You all can see why we chose the glass. That walnut floor in that nook is super special. We...
I never would have thought that I would have gotten anything but flat black painted; but, when I saw the antique white in the store I realized it...
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Their having fun with the slanted / cathedral roof. Taking their time to get the angles all right.
We spent all of late Winter and Spring deciding for sure to take the leap and shopping around for our first wood stove, so we missed last heating...