Our fruit trees, cherry and black birch are having a bad year for Eastern Tent Caterpillars, thankfully not Gypsies.
I have the John Deere 10p dump cart (came with my lawn tractor). It's very strong. Wife and I have beaten it up pretty good hauling wet wood and...
Well, she got worse yesterday PM and this AM:(. We had to euthanize her this morning. She had a great run. For the time she spent with us, she...
Bad day for our little Harriet. She had a little stroke last night and is pretty tired today. Time and love will be the best medicine for now....
Interesting.(?) It's been about 7-8 yrs since our last bad year for gypsy moths.
Forces me to remember to make small splits.
Unfortunately, there's more where that came from. I've got dozens dying in my woods. State forester wasn't sure why. Ok well, great habitat...
She's a keeper!
Closer to 3/4 cord. I mucked up the annotation in the OP. Here's the actual length of today's stack. [IMG]
Yep, Wife's stacks are always nicer looking than mine.
Wife and I just finished stacking a lovely oak (it was recently deceased on the stump with no leaves this Spring). That puts around 4 full cord...
A good way to get both high quality machines and not break the bank, all at the same time. I'm like you in that I really appreciate high-quality...
I STRONGLY recommend visiting any/all local small engine shops and looking for a lightly used mower. We have had very good luck getting our OPE...
Definitely sassy. Welcome aboard!
Sugar maple and ??? for the second. Buternut sounds as good as anything else, to me.
Thanks.
Take more clothes off, too. :p
So, I just got my Alderlea T5 installed and have been experimenting with burning it. To me, it seems like once I get it up to cruising speed (all...
Let the wife's load burn down to late coals. Filled up again with Ash splits to about 3/4 full fire box. Now working on air control to get all...
I think I was the only person who was smiling all day knowing it was rainy and cold crappy outside day. Woke up and started the stove from embers...