Thank Brian. It exceeded our expectations.
Unfortunately I have plenty of "practice" chains out in the barn.
90+ nd humid here. jealous.
Check the current bar for pitch and guage. My friends new MS291 actually came with Picco bar and chain. FWIW, it runs a 20" setup just fine. If...
Done. I'll take 50'. ShawnCurry and RJames are in for 25'. PM me and we can work out the details.
However, I assume this I'd the high end of the market.
Sounds about right to me.
Thanks for the advice.
Great price. I'm scared to call and ask about shipping.
I broke down. 511AX is ordered. $311 from Russo Not terrible. Now need a spinner, breaker and reel of chain... Anyone interested in splitting...
Looking good. Thanks for the picts!!! I'll be that the flimsy plastic tub will last a decade or more. Actually, the slanted back makes dumping...
Any advice? Good or bad experiences? I'm just a homeowner/firewooder, but am seriously considering grinding my own chains. I'm fine with hand...
Chuck has one and was running it at the PA GTG this year. It was pretty dang slick.
Find a local place that serves local seafood like: lake whitefish, perch and/or smelt. I don't know of any specific place. I'd ask around with...
Holy crap. That must be a real beast. My 3.5# is quite heavy on the short 26" handle.
Harriet will be our 9th dog we have guided over the rainbow bridge in the last 7 yrs. We have been "fostering" dogs for a local rescue...
Some day I'll get the 17p (JD or any other brand), whenever I can get a super deal. For now, I'm stuck with the 10 p. Thankfully, with just 16...
Winner! That's an awesome cart you built! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Here's some images of my axe. The first is the axe after sanding with 60 grit sandpaper to increase the grip and give a fresh surface for...
Yesterday I received my Council Tools 3.5# Dayton axe with straight 26" handle. This tool is absolutely perfect for carrying with me while...