16.4% chance, assuming exactly 50/50 male:female, which is almost never true in mammals. Don't know exactly for dogs. Here's the data for humans...
Thanks to all the delicious looking stuff posted on here, I finally tried smoking some fish (short smoke just for flavor) and venison loins...
Felled and bucked a small black gum. Anyone burn these? I hear no fun to split. I've got a bunch of little ones that need to be cut for my...
Good work man. I would like to be done with firewooding for the summer, but, the arborist is coming next week to remove two 20+" dbh oaks that...
Yuck!
White (chestnut) oak? Heart looks more brown than red. Whatever, great BTU's
Took out a small, leaning white oak for the woodpile today. Not a whole lot of BTU's, but it was in bad shape and needed to go. [IMG]
Replacing a sheared flywheel key on the push mower.
HDRock. I probably can't even match Ebay or Frawleys.(?)
Not sure about $ yet. Probably got a little over-excited posting. I would like to help anyone out, especially if you are local. However, I...
Yes, but I'm rooky, so I might take more steel off than an expert.
I just got a 511ax grinder, and a breaker/spinner and bulk 72LGX. I'm here to help out my comrades with spinning up new chains and/or grinding...
Actually, we really don't have room for him right now. We have a "biter" that really needs a lot of our attention, and three others to take care...
Gonna try smoking some venison in my Weber kettle. Wish me luck. Any tips to keep the moisture or oils in the meat so I don't wind up with smoke...
Nice.
Meet Jake, a.k.a. "Lambchop" our newest foster, all 5.5#'s of him. He was found abandoned and sleeping in the middle of a street in downtown...
Anyone into dive lights? I don't dive, but, these are some great, durable lights. I've got several Underwater Kinetics small eLED lights. Huge...
Dude, you are so undercutting the market. Now everyone and his sister will think they and get a nearly new quality woods ported saw for less than...
O.K., I know this is an old thread, but someone refreshed it. I have a VERY STRONG BIAS when someone asks about a "hunting knife," especially...
The girls are happy and productive so far. We started with 4 packages on dead outs this spring. Put queen excluders and first supers on Memorial...