I've got some Winchester Supreme Elite Extended Range Hi Density shells, 12 g., 3 1/2", 1 5/8 oz. #2 shot shells, if you ever want to "reach out...
Ever heard of a dude named Zeke Jones? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeke_Jones He was 1 year ahead of me in junior high and high school. I...
I know. Heck, our football team has been the butt of the joke for several years now.:( I fully admitt our decline. However, our Swimming and...
If I had to choose "JUST ONE" it would be my stock MS361 (not surprisingly the average of my 261/461 2-saw plan). Honestly, in stock form, it's...
More national championships than any other university. Big Ten Champions all four years (1987-1990) I was on the team. Three-times NCAA...
Best combo... Mastemind ported MS261 and MS461. [IMG]
oh-9-oh! :dex: [IMG]
What topical are you using? We've had very good luck with Frontline, but not so good with Advantix. Of course, nothing is 100% perfect and I'm...
Well, we found out why he was abandoned. He had a bad case of "collapsing trachea" that caused him to cough all night long. Our Vet figured this...
Go for it! Sounds fun.
Again, not cheap (sorry), but a thrill on a rainy weekend day. I got my chain making tools all mounted up on hardwood scraps so they are movable....
You hit the nail on the head there. Actually, wifey suggested it. Who was I to say no. Now back to the workshop. Have to break and and spin...
June 27th. 62 degrees, dark and rainy. Starting to take the damp off [IMG]
I don't know. Google is your friend. A quick search seems to indicate you need live tree roots and perhaps these aren't the easiest to grow. I...
Definitely west.
My other one. Home grown golden oyster mushrooms. We inoculated a bunch of logs last year with various species, not exactly "cheap" but that was...
Stay dry my friend. Our forcast looks brutal, wind, rain, thunder and lightning for the next 24 hrs+. Of course you know that given your...
[IMG] http://www.press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/S/bo3645050.html
Sweet!