Sweet Kydex sheath! Very classy and functional touch. I just got the Collins Axe hookaroon and it's way better than my Log Rite, FWIW.
Will do. Just need to track down my neighbor with the band mill.
Update: I bucked the white oak down to 21 firewood rounds 16" long x 11-16" diameter = almost 1/2 cord. This left the butt log for lumber, 20'...
Awesome pup and awesome breed. Decent breeder? Great outdoorsman's breed.
About 1.5 years ago I had to clean up a 28" white oak that tipped over in a storm. I went to the local saw shop to get a 25" bar and chain for my...
P.S. Huge shout out to Climb High Tree Service, LLC. of Lebanon, PA. They are great people, who do very excellent arborist work during the day,...
Please keep posting images/videos of your wood stove burning. I love to see them!!! I'm afraid I'm done until Fall..
Kimberly : I absolutely admire and respect your efforts to be self-sufficient. I just want to remind you that whenever you are dealing with...
I hear you! I have a neighbor in a mobile home with huge dead ash in his yard next to his house, at least 30" diameter and 70+' tall....
I had 2 oaks taken out today that were a hazard to fall on my house/garage. The black (red) oak had a rotten stump and was leaning toward the...
Dunno. Google?
GORGEOUS!!! Just resign yourself to selling them all off. Then, if one, or 2, or 3 don't sell, then...
So, I won some fatwood starter sticks at a local shop's drawing. I tried them out in the stove the other day. Yes, they burn like the Dickens,...
That sounds about right. Lyme disease and ixodes ticks are ridiculously prevalent in our area. Even our Vet reminded us to keep and eye on the...
Hey PMP, GFY!:D
Hippie Infestation. http://www.hulu.com/watch/254932
You bought the land and pay the taxes. Therefore, you can do whatever the H#LL you want to do with it. Too bad, so sad.
They perform even better. As an aside, these used to be the bomb for turkey. However, Winchester decided to discontinue these and go to the XR...
BEAUTIFUL!
All this talk about saws reminds me that I REALLY need an MS241...