New (last 5+ years) stock saws run 50:1 just fine says my local small engine mechanic. That's what I run in my stock (Stihl MS361, Stihl MS251 and...
How does the Dominator smell? I tried a quart of Interceptor and it just tore up my nose. I only got through a couple of gallons of mix before I...
Ann Arbor defends crown as top "Swim City." http://www.mlive.com/sports/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2015/07/ann_arbor_defends_crown_as_ame.html
Aaaaahhhh, yes!!!! SLEEP, the ultimate cheap thrill. I should have thought of that, too. I absolutely love to sleep in on the weekend if I can.
This will not become a 311-page and counting "oil" thread:loco: :crazy: Sorry for the minor derail:zip: Once again, congratulations on a awesome...
Great saw! I have a MMWS MS461 and I just spent about 1.5 hrs noodling big red oak rounds. :dex: It runs Belray H1R at 32:1 just fine. I had...
We had high lift blades and it still plugged up regularly. It's o.k. We started out with about 1 acre of lawn 7 years ago and wife has steadily...
Thx. Been good to me so far. Bagger chute is pretty lame. Very easy to plug up. We eventually took it off, put on a mulcher blade and a pull...
Is this what you are talking about? [IMG]
Interesting? I got mine middle of 2007, so it probably is the "newer" model. Sounds like a used MY 2006 3XX would be the ticket.
I like my x304. It's been abut 7 years and it's been absolutely reliable. I have just done routine maintenance, like oil, oil filter, air...
Looking good! :yes: Very satisfying to get it split and stacked. I've got well over a cord of oak rounds ready to go, but I just can't find the...
Good luck.
Meet Augie (a.k.a. Augustus Gloop, a.k.a. Sausage Pants). He's a "Bassador" Basset/Labrador cross (As Nancy Reagan would say "Just say no.") We...
Sounds great. We've been on and off with pickling/fermenting. We have a bumper crop of cabbage this year, so the wife went out and got us a nice...
They play this as their encore frequently. It is wayyyy better live than any YouTube recording I could find. [MEDIA]
And of course Los Lobos can cover any song and make it awesomer...
Hayward Williams covers "Thunder Road" by Springsteen [MEDIA]
Jeffrey Foucault and Mark Erelli cover "Powder Finger" by Neil Young. [MEDIA]
"Billie Jean" Robert Randolph and the Family Band [MEDIA]