I think it would depend on how tight the crimp is on the muffler. On this one it was really tight. Also the stupid reverb pipe in the 7910 is...
Have you done a muffler mod yet? If not you'll get gooder gains there too. Seems like I remember a jack-wheel member here posting a thread on the...
Several saw builders have stated that the 84cc big bore top end is basically the same power wise as the oem 79cc slug and jug. It is cheaper...
They are neat little machines. Most of them seem to be european based though. Vimek makes one that I think is available here in the US. [MEDIA]
I'd take a hard look at the logosol timber jig Mike Lee mentioned. The benefit being you could run a short bar now with your 562 and what ever...
The way Shawn explained it to me was he hasn't been able to get on here much because of being busy with work.
I'm planning on it Dennis!:handshake:
Directly off their website.
I was going to make my own out of a strong magnet and an old arrow shaft cut down to length. The only problem with that rout is I do cutting for...
Ed the magnet had a 1.25 inch diameter and a 7/16" width.
I've done it that way for probably 20 years. This is much gooder.
I really liked that I could put it on either side of the bar too. Yeah I started out using it with it on there but I was cutting small stuff so...
Ott Accu-Stick [MEDIA] I've had my eye on one of these for awhile now and finally decided to take the plunge. At 30 bucks it is a little more...
You seem set on diy. In that case I'd say go the skid steer mounted feller buncher Deer Meadow mentioned. I have also seen similar that could be...
I don't think you understood my post. Let me clarify I'm not saying he should buy any equipment, but have the job done for him. I'm not sure you...
That skid steer mounted feller is cool, but there is more to the job than just knocking down trees. Op stated he has roughly 4800 to deal with.
I have to echo what Backwoods Savage said in his post. For that size a job and the time line you gave, you're talking feller buncher and chipper....
Nice saw! I see lots-o saw smiles in your very near future! Stoked for you bud!
I'm not sure how I missed this Kenis! That looks great! Can't wait to see who gets it next at Dennis' GTG!
[MEDIA] :saw::saw::saw::saw::saw: Buy the dolkita you won't regret it! Seriously though nothing against the Husky but you know more of the history...