Bummer... I chose my 7910 over a 461, and money had nothing to do with it. Home Depot releases rental tools for sale on a monthly basis. At the...
Yes one of those can be made into one of these 79-84cc saws. Just in blue instead of orange. Bench made in Germany also: [MEDIA]
Screwloose you gotta ask yourself "why am I here" if it's to be condescending and argumentative you're right on target. There happens to be...
Congrats on the new mower! I've liked my zt-hd 48 for the past three years. It's quality built like a tank. Mine has the kawasaki fr720v and has...
Yes correct Dennis. When I got the idea for this I hoped this great sign would eventually be in every active members possession with pics of...
Guys and Gals I'm going to weigh in here as to the shipping of this sign. I don't think it's a good idea. Firstly it's big and would be...
You mean 2 for each of us right?:rofl: :lol:
Looks like you to got after it Chief! Great picture!
Wear the new off it Dennis! That looks awesome!
Sure Backwoods Savage wait a couple days after I'm there to get a shiny new tractor! Can't think of another horder who deserves it more! Congrats...
Nice saw! Seems like DexterDay had one like that he sold awhile back.
Not unless they learn how to put their chain on right. Noticed at about the 11 second mark the chain appears to be on backwards. Rookey chainsaw...
Anyone who has dropped very many trees probably has similar stories. I sure do. That's why having at least 2 safe escape routs is important. Of...
As a lad of thirteen in Western Michigan I was taught to use a conventional face cut when I started summer logging work. And it made sense to use...
This should be required reading for any horder looking to drop their own trees. To Fell A Tree: Jeff Jepson: 9780975525296: Amazon.com: Books...
Shucks it was my pleasure! It was great to get out into the woods with a fellow woodsman and brother horder Backwoods Savage . Between Judy's...
Idk this place was started by a guy named Overkill among others. If you can do it for 50 bucks I say what the heck go for it!:saw::dex:
That would be the 7900 on top and the 6421 on the bottom.
That's a pretty clean saw. They are usu ally all beat up from use as a climbing saw. Not sure if its a good deal or not.
I agree my stock 7910 makes moar gooder power than any stock 460 I've run. Felt a little lighter too. Plus the AV is much gooder too. After...