Kinda looks like a hen widgeon
We've had the eab for 15-16 years now. I have a handful of 4" unaffected ash trees on my place. I'm hopeful that they like the larger trees and...
They say that about Ohio up here ;)
I'd get something with a heel, unless they aren't comfortable with your foot condition
dall
There are a couple guys on here who you can mail a few chains to for cheap and they'll grind them square for you
Nope. Couple more now...
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
definitive dave has a few for sale in different sizes and flavors. I'd go for a 372 or 044/046 size saw
372 has an aluminum key cast into the flywheel. File a small portion of it away with a needle file. File the side that allows you to rotate the...
I was reading along and y'all were on it I think. As far as the base gasket delete, I believe there's room on a 372. Don't know if you'd notice...
I get about 60% faster cutting times on a 2166. You should be able to feel that
I could do that too
Deer camp
Lmao I doubt it. If I don't get after it, we'll be up there dragging them out. Theres some 32"ish beech up there that the top broke out of and...
Howdy peeps. Hosting another gtg this year. Planning on spending some time Friday a few miles from our house at our hunting camp cutting some...
Mini x pics? Lol
Pigs and chickens... Plus, bump [ATTACH]
Laid on the powerline for 3 years, and 4 years where it's at right now. Not EAB killed [MEDIA]
I think it depends on whether it was live or beetle killed when it was cut down. The bottom 20' of a beetle-killed ash is always soft here. Almost...