Welcome to the club! Nice looking logs.
Variegated Solomon Seal. Sits along the driveway in this bed.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Painted ferns [ATTACH] And after a no bloom year, due to...
Nice storage idea! Is there anything on the floor under the saws to catch any oil drips?
I went back for load 3. [ATTACH] Just a couple of rounds left. They can stay there for a few days. I'm spent. There're pretty full of center...
Didn't work. The trunk was just too heavy. Probably the heaviest its been being full of sap. This'll get 3yr sleep for sure What did work was...
Good guess on the trout Lilly. That's what the Picture This app called out. [ATTACH]
Good idea! I'll give it a try.
Good morning, members. Summery day ahead. 56⁰/77⁰ sunny I'm hoping to get another load of wood this morning, before it gets too hot. Be...
Yup... choppy water and speed can do that.
A black birch blew down less than a mile from here. [ATTACH] More can be found at - Wood I'd, please. Birch of some sort.
I began cutting, noodling, splitting the wood to size. 1st of two loads. [ATTACH] One of the nicer locations that I've cut at. [ATTACH]...
I'd chip in for fuel.:thumbs:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 48⁰/73⁰ mostly cloudy Before it warms up too much, I'll be scrounging a black birch that blew over,...
It's been a month since he last logged into the site.
Thanks for confirming my guess. Hoping to get it tomorrow.
I have the opportunity to scrounge this blowover, less than a mile away. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The picture this...
I like the swing gate option!:cool:
It was 63⁰ inside this morning when I got up. I lit the fire I built yesterday. A good day to burn chunks.
Good morning, members. Rainy afternoon ahead. 45⁰/55⁰ overcast. We'll be heading out for Mexican food/drink. The Bruins advanced after an...
Lots of blueberry flowers. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]