Good Mother's Day! Nice day ahead. Cool start 42⁰/56⁰. Sunny cloud mix. I'll deal with a few things in the yard before heading out to visit...
Prayers for you and your family. Know peace that he's now with the Lord.
I fought that stuff a number of years ago. Pulled them out by the roots. Those flowers and leaves alway catch my eye, nowadays.
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Cool start. 41⁰/56⁰ 62⁰ inside, so I lit off the stove. Hoping to mow the lawn this morning....
Thoughts and prayers.
Your mint looks like garlic mustard. Garlic Mustard – Profile and Resources | Invasive Species Centre
Chainsaw jacket with cut protection - Doyles Garden Machinery
Boy, if I cut more wood, I'd be tempted. But, the four saws I have, suffice my needs. No CAD here.
Thanks! Looks like a nice item to have in your saw box.
Got that right! :headbang:
The area is filled with the wintergreen/spearmint scent.
Nice wood!! No way to drive close? The wheelbarrow loads are a killer.
I keep a container of this seasoning that gets used on lots of things. I use half the cayenne it calls for. Emeril's Essence Creole Seasoning...
Safety reminders are ALWAYS appreciated!! I hope he's able to recover most of the function of his arm.
I was able to acquire some Black Birch. Wood ID, please. Birch of some sort. Time to make firewood from it. 1st load to a conveniently empty...
Good morning, members. So-so day. Light rain this morning. 47⁰/55⁰ So much for mowing the lawn today. My brother is staying with us for...
Good morning, members. Cool spring day ahead. 52⁰/65⁰ mostly overcast. Chance of late shower. I'll be finishing the black birch scrounge...
Sorry to hear it. When one door closes, there might be several that open.
Good morning, members. Rainy morning, 53⁰/63⁰ Hoping to clean out my van, before rains arrive.. It's still full of wooding stuff. I did...