99! God bless her and her support folk.
Good morning, members, Summer temps today. 54⁰/85⁰ sunny I hope to clean up smaller rounds of wood this morning, before temps climb. Be...
Asplund - tree service Caboose - buZZsaw BRAD trailing/following behind.
Spirea doing it's thing [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A couple of non-impressive Alium. At least they survived the voles. [ATTACH] The end of ground...
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 51⁰/70⁰ sunny. I have a few errands to run this morning. The rest of the day will reveal itself to...
We've borrowed coolers and rotated blue ice blocks from an upright freezer in the basement. A few days got us through getting a new delivery.
Cuttin', noodlin', splittin', and burnin' [ATTACH] Aside from a few limbs, I'm burning arm fulls of bark. I remove the loose bark and brush...
Good morning, members, An overcast and misty morning. 52⁰/59⁰ Not sure what's up for today, given the weather. The basement could use some...
I believe it has more vinegar at its base. Unlike a tomato based sauce.
I was able to get the lawn mowed before it rained! :banana: Just lit off the stove. 65⁰ inside, no sun. Chasing away any dampness.[ATTACH]
I've been working to raise all my racks to keep them out of the dirt. All my cinder block racks, that use the timbers, are inches above the...
Good morning, members. Not a great day. 53⁰/58⁰ overcast. Showers midday. No more Bruins games this season. They were out-talented....
Safe trails on your adventure!
I'm pretty much caught up. Maybe 7-8 rounds left. 5-8 splits per.
My more recent racks use landscape timbers. And yes, are cheaper than 2x4's, when on sale. :yes:
:thumbs:
'twas a good morning in the woodyard. Time for some cleanup and rack consolidations. First up was topping off a stack of ash, with ash from a...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 51⁰/70⁰ clouds A good morning to do some wooding. Including, wood movement, rack management, and...
I've not gone far. I walk behind a lawn mower. So no deck to lift and drop with each use. I have had a wheel setting slip, resulting in a...
Seems to be fine to me, at the moment.