That's the not-so-famous Connecticut Leaning Tower of Eric. :cool:
At least the wind is in your favor, blowing away from you.
I like to chop up the rhubarb and cook it down on the stove top. I add the same amount of strawberries, chopped up. A sprinkle of tapioca...
Lots of rhubarb! Do you give most of it away? I'm always looking for more uses for it myself.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 58⁰/85⁰ dewpt Mid-40's. clear and dry Woke up 4:30 for no good reason. :headbang: More yard work...
When presented with multiple priorities, I'd ask my boss which issue(s) do you not want me to work on. It usually helped in setting realistic...
Good morning, members. Nice summer day ahead. 59⁰/85⁰ lower humidity. Dewpt 55⁰ I'm hoping to clean up various wood piles I have around the...
Yep. New garage and driveway. Both overdue. Some trees needed to come down as well.
How were the weeds this spring? Shoulder high?
Looking better. Lots of work right there.
Nice find!! :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Decent warm morning. 64⁰/85⁰. Heavy rains with thunder for the afternoon. Taking dad to an eye Dr appointment....
I like the look of the raised containers. Minimal bending needed!
Good morning, members. Summer day #2 ahead. 61⁰/90⁰ humidity not too bad. No complaints given the severe weather in the US Midwest. I'll...
God's country for sure. Thanks for sharing!
They've worked every time I've used them. Very effective, cost aside.
The byproduct of noodling some knotty black birch, are noodles, of course. I've raked up noodles in the past and put them in the compost bin....
It seems Dave now has something to move the scraper with. [ATTACH] He tells me it an L4802 HST.
The Canucks and Bruins are now playing golf. Oh well.
The gall of this fungus!! [ATTACH] They are all through a particular azalea bush that pre-dates our arrival on the property, 42yrs ago. How...