Reggie Eusebio on Instagram: "#jokes #dadjokes #badjokes #trivia #fail #fiji #funny #comedy #humor"
Good morning, members Showery day today. 68⁰/73⁰ muggy dewpt 63⁰ Hoping to go for a walk before then rain falls. I'll have an umbrella just...
[ATTACH]
The only good vermin is dead vermin.
Good morning, members. Warm day. 59⁰/85⁰ increasing humidity. I'll go for a walk this morning before taking my van to a tire guy. I've...
Looks like it could be cooking at a GTG!
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 55⁰/80⁰ reasonable humidity. Dry and sunny. I'll be going for a walk this morning. Not sure...
Good morning, members. Calm day ahead. 64⁰/80⁰ sunny I plan to spread more bags of mulch this morning. Then, some grocery shopping. Be...
Good morning, members. Warm day ahead. 55⁰/85⁰ clear sunny. Dewpt 46⁰ I'll spread some mulch this morning while still cool out. We'll take...
2x
That rhododendron was there when we moved in in 1982. I don't prune it at all. It's 10-11 feet tall. Mother Nature prunes it now and then when...
Good morning, members. Another nice day. 55⁰/79⁰ clear, dry, and sunny. Dewpt 41⁰ I have 2 wood racks that need to be leveled and have...
The rhododendron is about at its peak blooming. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
The coop looks good! You've made alot of changes to your place since I was last there. :yes:
I have one. It was a gift, a number of years ago. I see no advantage with the extra spring wedges. I still prefer to use my x27.
Good morning, members. Cool morning. 50⁰/73⁰ clear and dry. Dewpt 45⁰ A good morning for more yard cleanup. Hopefully, too cool for the...
Try this one - [MEDIA]
Let's hope he goes back for a 2nd day!
Will you grow more now that the harvest is done?