Agreed I use charcoal and wood chunks. Usually, the Minion method.
Motivated. He's prepping the property to sell it. A couple hours at a time, is about my limit. Sure wished there were clouds. I'd have...
I've put many a butt and ribs through my WSM. I have the older one. I need to fire that thing up. I have BB ribs in the freezer.
The homeowner decided to deliver what I had processed earlier this morning. [ATTACH] I'll go back tomorrow to buck and split/noodle some more....
Big logs!
As in red oak felled last September. Mrs MikeInMa found an opportunity in FBM, that was a few miles away here in town. [ATTACH] There's a yard...
Good morning, members. Nice day with low humidity. 54⁰/80⁰ dry I'll be cutting wood this morning a few miles from here. Be safe Be healthy
Good luck with the saw, Brad. CAD is alive and well!
Sugar water Suet blocks Black oil sunflower seeds That's all I put out. I used to put out thistle seed, but the finches gravitated to the...
Time to dial those sights in.
I decided to go for a walk instead of retrieving some wood. It started to rain while I was out. The umbrella did it's job.:singingintherain:
I've had some grackles and catbirds take over the feeders. So, I've suspended refilling for a couple of weeks. There's plenty of natural feed...
The logs were all laid out like that for you? Sweet!
Good morning, members. Rain starts mid-morning, for a few hours. 60⁰/70⁰ I scoped out a new scrounge late yesterday. Some red oak that...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 57⁰/75⁰ Overnight showers brought in nice air. Dewpt 50⁰ The local senior center has organized a...
Mountain laurel is in bloom. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Pruning the azaleas around it, is overdue.
Good morning, members. Yucky day ahead. 65⁰/81⁰ fog. Muggy. Scattered showers. I'll go for my morning walk before running some errands....
People here are wicked smaht!! Smahter than me!
[ATTACH]
Home Town of Hockey Legend Bobby Orr - Parry Sound | Ontario - 1000 Towns of Canada