[ATTACH] Eclipse from space: See the moon's shadow race across North America at 1,500 mph in epic satellite footage
To me, and I could be just the angle, but it looks like the back cut was too low. Below the face cut. [ATTACH] Always something to learn on here.
Here's what I see [ATTACH]
The picture doesn't do it justice!
:bug:
So long as your cursor is at the bottom of your text, the emoji will be placed there. :thumbs:
Can't find a big enough piece for my MM. :cool:
More is coming. Another inch or two of rain over the next few days.
The newish van passed the mulch test! [ATTACH]
'Tis the season. Lowes - $2/bag. Cheaper than bulk delivery. 20 bags [ATTACH] [ATTACH] If I don't get the chance to get another 20, before...
The thing about mulch, is that you never have enough. There's always that one place where you could've added more.
Good morning, members. Cloudy day. 40⁰/60⁰ showers later. Lowes has bagged mulch on sale at $2.00/bag, until Sunday. I hope to get 20 bags...
Gonna be a good chili! Does the pork meat shred off the bones, or do put the whole pieces in and fish out the bones?
It was coined the "Eighth Wonder of the World"
No real surprise....
Today's mission accomplished. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. I plan to take mom to the hospital this morning to see dad. He was admitted yesterday. Be safe Be healthy
Non-event here. ~95% totality. Was barely a dimming of sunlight.
Well. The day trip didn't happen as Mrs MikeInMa woke up feeling sick. Instead, I went to check on my dad. It's not good. He's being sent back...
[MEDIA]