Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Cool start 33⁰/60⁰ clear and sunny. There's a meeting this afternoon at my dad's rehab facility with...
Overnight fires here. One more. Tomorrow morning is forecasted for low 30's.
I'd have no problem accepting a delivery like that. Nice score!
A whole day of posts across the site were sucked into a black hole.
Good morning, members. Bright moon! Decent day ahead. 32⁰/55⁰ clear and sunny. I have a repair person showing up this morning to see if a...
Good morning, members. Cold start. 34⁰/60⁰ sunny. Bright moon out. We're under a frost advisory. Some this-n-that today. Be safe Be...
Good morning, members. Cool morning. 35⁰/55⁰ sunny. Hoping to go for a long walk. Then, off to visit my dad. Bruins hockey tonight....
Thoughts and prayers.
Ditto I'm burning whatever is on the deck rack. A mix of oak, red maple, and ash
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Bright morning. 36⁰/55⁰ getting cloudy. My brother goes back home today. I'll be taking him to NH to meet his wife...
Over easy?
Good morning, members. Rainy morning, then scattered showers. 46⁰/58⁰ The Mrs and I will be heading out to a delayed Christmas dinner with...
Buy today. Price increases tomorrow!
Critter traps
[ATTACH] Bird attempts to 'clean house' when it doesn't like the decorations | Fox News Video
What a bunch of kids that hang around these here parts. :cool:
Good morning, members. So-so day ahead. 41⁰/50⁰ overcast. Some drizzle. Off to the dentist for the finishing of 2nd root canal. Then,...
Good morning, members. Some showers today. 46⁰/50⁰ The Mrs, my brother, and I, will be taking a break from medical facilities today. We...
Such a nice place to cut. Thanks for the pictures!