I began cutting, noodling, splitting the wood to size. 1st of two loads. [ATTACH] One of the nicer locations that I've cut at. [ATTACH]...
I'd chip in for fuel.:thumbs:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 48⁰/73⁰ mostly cloudy Before it warms up too much, I'll be scrounging a black birch that blew over,...
It's been a month since he last logged into the site.
Thanks for confirming my guess. Hoping to get it tomorrow.
I have the opportunity to scrounge this blowover, less than a mile away. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The picture this...
I like the swing gate option!:cool:
It was 63⁰ inside this morning when I got up. I lit the fire I built yesterday. A good day to burn chunks.
Good morning, members. Rainy afternoon ahead. 45⁰/55⁰ overcast. We'll be heading out for Mexican food/drink. The Bruins advanced after an...
Lots of blueberry flowers. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Life happens
[ATTACH]
The bleeding hearts are just about at their full size [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
He sounds like a good man. May his journey be painless.
The deck rack was removed this morning. [ATTACH] Lots of wood debris left behind. There's still some wood easily accessible on the deck....
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 45⁰/60⁰ more sun than clouds. Time to remove the deck wood rack and clean up any wood debris. Also...
Best of luck! Water is still in the 40's. Layer up
Ok.... I give up [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 46⁰/60⁰ sun/clouds Catching up on a few things today. Several errands to run. Be safe Be healthy
Good for you, Chud! Make sure it gets outside air, now and then.