Got that right! :headbang:
The area is filled with the wintergreen/spearmint scent.
Nice wood!! No way to drive close? The wheelbarrow loads are a killer.
I keep a container of this seasoning that gets used on lots of things. I use half the cayenne it calls for. Emeril's Essence Creole Seasoning...
Safety reminders are ALWAYS appreciated!! I hope he's able to recover most of the function of his arm.
I was able to acquire some Black Birch. Wood ID, please. Birch of some sort. Time to make firewood from it. 1st load to a conveniently empty...
Good morning, members. So-so day. Light rain this morning. 47⁰/55⁰ So much for mowing the lawn today. My brother is staying with us for...
Good morning, members. Cool spring day ahead. 52⁰/65⁰ mostly overcast. Chance of late shower. I'll be finishing the black birch scrounge...
Sorry to hear it. When one door closes, there might be several that open.
Good morning, members. Rainy morning, 53⁰/63⁰ Hoping to clean out my van, before rains arrive.. It's still full of wooding stuff. I did...
Welcome to the club! Nice looking logs.
Variegated Solomon Seal. Sits along the driveway in this bed.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Painted ferns [ATTACH] And after a no bloom year, due to...
Nice storage idea! Is there anything on the floor under the saws to catch any oil drips?
I went back for load 3. [ATTACH] Just a couple of rounds left. They can stay there for a few days. I'm spent. There're pretty full of center...
Didn't work. The trunk was just too heavy. Probably the heaviest its been being full of sap. This'll get 3yr sleep for sure What did work was...
Good guess on the trout Lilly. That's what the Picture This app called out. [ATTACH]
Good idea! I'll give it a try.
Good morning, members. Summery day ahead. 56⁰/77⁰ sunny I'm hoping to get another load of wood this morning, before it gets too hot. Be...
Yup... choppy water and speed can do that.
A black birch blew down less than a mile from here. [ATTACH] More can be found at - Wood I'd, please. Birch of some sort.