Good weld, longer handle, more leverage. Unless it gets too heavy.
I have friends in the Ossipee NH area that have had them for a couple of weeks. So, they are that far north. They were ~2 weeks later than...
It's got legs and feet. A salamander, of some type.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 48⁰/70⁰ dry sunny I'm hoping to process some inventory this morning, before some grocery shopping. Not...
Would a metal pipe welded to the business end of the peavey work?
Better late than never!
That has an interesting look to it. [ATTACH]
Just need to get your NH tractor operational!
The cross poles are some pine trees I thinned out a couple of years ago. Don't go too thick on them, though. If too thick, the cross-crotch...
Same church, different pew. Time to make firewood out of some goldilocks BL poles. Other piles are in the background [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Good Mother's Day! Nice day ahead. Cool start 42⁰/56⁰. Sunny cloud mix. I'll deal with a few things in the yard before heading out to visit...
Prayers for you and your family. Know peace that he's now with the Lord.
I fought that stuff a number of years ago. Pulled them out by the roots. Those flowers and leaves alway catch my eye, nowadays.
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Cool start. 41⁰/56⁰ 62⁰ inside, so I lit off the stove. Hoping to mow the lawn this morning....
Thoughts and prayers.
Your mint looks like garlic mustard. Garlic Mustard – Profile and Resources | Invasive Species Centre
Chainsaw jacket with cut protection - Doyles Garden Machinery
Boy, if I cut more wood, I'd be tempted. But, the four saws I have, suffice my needs. No CAD here.
Thanks! Looks like a nice item to have in your saw box.