I've been working to raise all my racks to keep them out of the dirt. All my cinder block racks, that use the timbers, are inches above the...
Good morning, members. Not a great day. 53⁰/58⁰ overcast. Showers midday. No more Bruins games this season. They were out-talented....
Safe trails on your adventure!
I'm pretty much caught up. Maybe 7-8 rounds left. 5-8 splits per.
My more recent racks use landscape timbers. And yes, are cheaper than 2x4's, when on sale. :yes:
:thumbs:
'twas a good morning in the woodyard. Time for some cleanup and rack consolidations. First up was topping off a stack of ash, with ash from a...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 51⁰/70⁰ clouds A good morning to do some wooding. Including, wood movement, rack management, and...
I've not gone far. I walk behind a lawn mower. So no deck to lift and drop with each use. I have had a wheel setting slip, resulting in a...
Seems to be fine to me, at the moment.
Seeing the space station going overhead is also cool to observe. International Space Station To track starlink - SpaceX Starlink Satellites Tracker
5 hours at hospital - no good Feeling better - good
Good rainy morning, members. Rain all day today. 53⁰/58⁰ So, an indoor day for sure. The Boston Celtics won and advanced in the playoffs....
Giddyup!! California man trolls city officials with 'artistic statement' after being asked to fence in his boat
Good morning, members. So-so day ahead. 59⁰/70⁰ showers. heavier rains overnight. The Bruins live to play another game. I'd like to make...
Here's what the ID app calls them. [ATTACH]
Lily of the Valley is filling the air with a sweet smell. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Two different azaleas. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Summer day ahead. 52⁰/80⁰ sunny with breeze. At least the humidity is low. Back turning inventory into firewood,...
Did he mention how he was going to move/use the rounds for landscaping?
X2