Yes, yes she is. So's mine, married 30 years yesterday!:dancer:
I envy you guys with flat to nearly flat land. Most all of my felling the last 8 years has been on steep, up to 17% grade, Kentucky hill sides.
I see some beautiful table tops and other projects there!
I've yet to burn much walnut. I have some but only about a weeks worth of burning that I scrounged from a tree job along side the road. But time's...
A few years from now, on some bitter winter's day, all that hard work will just be a foggy memory as you warm yourself and your home with the heat...
My, you've been a busy little beaver!:thumbs: You gonna stay warm a long time wit dem cuttins
Ya got me on dat one! :rofl: :lol: And merry Christmas to you and your family and everyone else as well!:tree:
Some of that sugar maple, if it's either curly or bird's eyed, will fetch a fair price as gun wood also.
:BrianK:Dang man, leave them crotch pieces longer and you can mill out some fine stock blanks. The muzzle loading crew would pay good coin for a...
I saw this used on some palms in my mother's yard about 3 years ago. The tree guy said it was quite common to use on palm trees, but he didn't...
:popcorn: :ithappened:
You may want to hang on a while, the offers are only going to get bigger. We should all be so lucky to have your problems! Best of luck in both...
Dennis, take your time and savor the good moments. :whistle: Life is not a race. The person that finishes first is only first to be dead!:p
Ahhhhh pictures, dats more better!:thumbs: I'm guessing that's a 660 with that long bar. What is the bar length? How do you like that Timberline...
I began burning in a cat stove in January of 2012 and I still trying to get it right!:hair: