Shhhhhhh..... She hear us! Then she won't want to work that hard!:rofl: :lol:
I've got a BX 2660 it's too small to be a real tractor and too big to be a just mower, so I call it my "U.L.A.V. or Urban Lawn Assault...
No doubt there is some DNA sharing going on there!:rofl: :lol:
My questions are: 1. Can it be restored 2. Who can do the job 3. How much to restore it? 4. How much is it worth once restored?
This saw needs someone to love it!:saw: Make an offer if you like, the old man doesn't need it.... See this link:...
Prunus virginiana - choke cherry, Here ya go! Ain't much of a tree... [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
My father-in-law has been in the tree business in Columbia County, NY for 40 years and while poking through the old barn I found this. He said it...
I've thought I'd like to learn to climb, id 61 years old too old?:BrianK:
A right of passage for sure.:dex:
Absolutely! It all counts.:cheers:
Very nice work! Santa will remember you next year for your neatness! I only split by hand.:axe:
Cut you time in half for each endeavor giving yourself more time for each.:sherlock:
Wow man! Some of those pictures remind me of when I lived in Belgium and spent time hiking in the Ardennes near Bastogne.
Bout 45 in Columbia County, NY and a small fire going because, well because it's Christmas despite the dang temperature!
A nice new, warm home for your saw. Niiiiiice!:thumbs:
Nice stacks, nice sheds, nice truck, nice work!:dex:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I cut, split and stacked a huge load pretty much in place. Oak and silver maple both up to 54" in diameter. No...
Dang! Never thought of making my own wedges, great idea.:thumbs:
I'm trying to find a good carrying pouch for felling wedges, anyone got any recommendations? I'm kind of a Stihl but $39.95 is too much for too...
Dat's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!