Nope, just got home about 10:30 pm yesterday after an uneventful 12 hour drive. Shouldn't say uneventful, I bought gas for 1.95 a gallon. Never...
I always mix black locust with another wood, usually ash because I have a lot of it, but sometimes silver maple and even cherry. Two or three...
January and February 2014 red oak, Norway maple and silver maple all free, including delivery. I split by hand so it took me until late spring to...
If you were closer I'd come take it down for you. The thorns scrape off easily but do use caution. If you get stuck the tips stay in the wound and...
What are you stacking you wood on? Looks like landscape timbers with 4x4"on the ends...
:BrianK:I have a 441 non M-tronic and a new 661. If you don't want to mess with carb adjustments get a 441 M-tronic. If you don't mind messing...
Great moisture reading and an even better price! Buy this guy a :cheers: or two. You want to keep him as happy as he keeps you.
Maybe the first cutters were these guys! [ATTACH]
Your experience shows well in your work.
This summer get yourself a lawn chair, a :dennis: and a :cheers: and just sit back, admire your own work while listening to the wood dry! Dang...
All I can say is: Oak :drool::drool::drool::drool:
Did you do the felling? A couple of nice hinges there. :saw::dex: Love oak and blueberries!
Love that white oak, just don't get enough of it. You need to change your screen name to "Dead Eye":rootintootin:
Nice job! You made the best of a very dangerous situation, got some free wood and made friends in the neighborhood. Life is good!:yes:
What's that? Snow finally came to Alaska?!? As for the wood, all I can say is:drool::drool::drool::drool:
You handy guys make me feel so inadequate!:rofl: :lol: Nice work!
Yep, I spent all fall cleaning and re-arranging my wood area this year. Even did some box grading to level it out some. Only problem is I finished...
You gonna burn dat stuff from a tree wit green needles on it? Man yous gonna haves a chimly far:faint:
Yous sur does stack 'em nice 'n neat!:yes: Nice work!
Hmmmmm....Dem's handy! What day costs??