Tigeroak, welcome home!There's good times to be had here. Glad you found us!
black locust
That sound you just heard is me opening a can of worms! I'm not trying to start a war of words here just wanted some input. What's your opinion of...
Here in Northern Kentucky, along the Ohio River, it was -5 at 0700hrs. :shiver: and 65 in the house with a large bed of red oak coals. Now at...
I hates dat! I hates when dat happens! Maybe it's time to get one of these: [IMG]
Welcome to the land of the woodenheads! There is much that can be learned here and many friends to make! Dat aint seasoned wood!:picard:...
I just bought a pair of steel toed, water proof boots from Redwing flying the Irish Setter name and they are light and cut more like a hiking...
Dude, I'm 61 and if I can post a picture on this forum, anyone can! Everyone will give you pointers wen the time comes and the admin folks are a...
Welcome Iceman, you seem to be afflicted with the same mental deficiency as the rest of us woodenheads here. You gonna fit in nicely! That 066 is...
It's Wednesday morning 8:27 am. 1/7/15 and it's 10F. out and 70F. in. Burning 2 splits of blue ash and one split of black locust after an...
J Dub welcome to the land of the wooden heads! There is a lot that can be learned here and there are good friends to be made as well! We sure...
Here are some pictures. Forgot to mention it is shaving sharp out of the box. I'll use it for setting felling wedges, clearing brush before...
So I phoned TreeStuff.com on Thursday morning and told them I did not get a sheath with my axe. The nice lady said she had one in stock (of course...
Where did you get a 661 via internet? I tried to get a 661 from a couple of local Stihl dealers and was told they weren't available in our area...
:axe::yes:
You and your family have been working hard today! Well done!:axe::yes:
Pictures coming soon. You gonna love that X-27.
Let's go team! Lets do this! What a fun thought! Hey Dave, shoot me a message with your address and I'll be the first!
Not an ad and I don't work for Husky or Treestuff.com, just my opinion of this axe. Just opened the package and man what a nice axe. :ups:The...
+1