That could be the answer.
Could be, I don't know. I just ask for the heavy duty spikes for the 461 and that's what they sold me. He printed out the parts page as...
One small set of spike on the crank side.
Dust & chip shield, I think. But even the Stihl guy couldn't tell me for sure. I don't think it will be in the way. If it does I'll remove it.
The weather sucks so I went to Stihl dealer and bought a set of heavy duty dogs and all the mounting hardware for the new 461. Can't wait to crank...
The same species of tree in Kentucky, or just the side of the hill, can look vastly different. That's what makes identifying trees from pictures...
Nice pick! Beautiful piece of equipment! I just bought a 461 Friday and haven't put it in wood yet; Wanna' trade?
I'm sticking with black locust [IMG] [IMG] Mulberry Black Locust Actually, its difficult to say from the picture but the...
OH!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: What's your saw??
Yep, mostly ash killed by the little green monsters. They are in the 40" range.
That' just about right!
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'm a dying man!:rofl: :lol:
I don't know what CAD is but I probably have a terminal case of it!:rofl: :lol:
No place better! It was raining outside.:coffee:
Everyone wanted to see pictures so here they are! Not like you bunch of woodenheads ain't seen a 461 and 66o about a million times! I bought the...
When I put it in the stove and close the door, I don't smell anything!:rofl: :lol:
If it has those giant maneating spike thorns it's honey locust. It's great firewood. The spikes are easy to remove, just scrape them off with a...
Pictures to come tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.:emb:
Wow, you gonna' be busy for a lo0ng time!
I went with the 461 and really, I don't know why! :loco: :crazy: Thanks for the input!:dex: