Of course! the only other place to find 120 acres of open land! :thumbs:
Welcome WVwood to the land of the woodenheads! There a a lot of information to be had here and a lot of friends to be made here as well! All the...
:popcorn::coffee:
It must have sold because the post had been removed.
I'm sure someone has said this before me, but just in case they didn't:[ATTACH] Or it's just a fairytale!
You guys with flat to nearly flat ground are soooo fortunate. My ol' Kentucky home is nothing but hillsides. Shoot man, my driveway hits 22%...
Chit man, if'n she don't appreciate fat dang saw, I'll marry ya fer it!:rofl: :lol:
:faint:
Very nice. Smells great too.
I just bought a new 461 Friday a week ago, so sure as chit Stihl will introduce a 462 Mtronic next week! I don't care I'll buy it too! I've not...
Nope I learned some time back not to :headbang:
Works for me every time! :thumbs:
The old ways die hard. Just had a friend of mine tell me he was going to hose his stack of oak every day that it was above freezing for the next...
Nice work Dennis. :yes: I was clearing a new trail on my property a couple years back and put down a ash that was home to tens of thousands of...
Love it! Now go get yourself a :cheers:
Okay I spoke with a guy from Stihl today and here is the scoop: 1. The shield and spacers are generally used on a rescue setup. No problem...
Ohh no! I sorry Oldspark:emb: The tree on the LEFT IN MY POST is red mulberry and the tree on the RIGHT in my post is black locust. I guess I had...
The tree on the right is red mulberry. I lifted the picture from here http://dendro.cnre.vt.edu/dendrology/syllabus/factsheet.cfm?ID=58
The dogs are the same size as on my 660, which are attached directly to the outside of the clutch cover. Being a bigger saw, the 660 has more...
I really don't see the need f0r the shield or the brass spacers. Do you see any reason the dogs could not be attached directly to the housing the...