From my experience I would tend to agree with you Dennis. But many "official" publications I've read are saying cut them at the first sign of the...
Zakly right!
[QUOTWoodrat1276, post: 255088, member: 2242"]Nky area walton ky Wow, you're right up the street from me! I'm about 8 miles from the Flying J...
What part of the Bluegrass do you call home?
I understand E.A.B is in southeast NY and maybe nearing your way, if not already there. All I can say is good luck. And if they do show up, start...
At long last I got one of my new saws out and put it to the test. A nice ash that became a victim of the E.A.B. There are 3 more to take down...
Like I said.......a chucklehead:rofl: :lol:
All I can say is he must have graduated the Jethro Bodine School for Arborists! No safety gear, except a helmet, cutting on the down hill side of...
You may want to check those splits with a moisture meter next fall. I don't think they will be ready to burn I'm a year.
. Now thathat's a saw carrier if I ever saw one!
DAT make me feels better. I wuz worried fur yo saw! "foragefarmer, post: 252412, member: 24"]The bottom of that bar is over 18" off the ground,...
Splane ta me what I sees that...
I'd be skert dat der long bar whuld hit sompin on da way frew da woods....
:coffee:
Rats!! Double Rats! :picard::picard: It's Monday morning and I just found this!
You'll love it!:dancer:
Good stuff and splits with ease except for the usual crotch adn knot pieces. I get 10+ hours per load in my CAT stove and very good heat. Get it...
Welcome aboard Wisconsin Woody! I'm sure you will enjoy your time here and make many new friends. Don't worry about posting pictures because it's...
Last night, 1-22, was in the low 20's and I was burning some "Purple Haze." A combination or red oak and blue ash. :rofl: :lol:
Life is goooooood! Did you stop on the way home and buy a couple of lottery tickets!:dancer: