:seasoned: Some of dem dang carp I catched up on da mighty Mud River near Barboursville wuz bout big az ah whale! :rofl: :lol: What part of WV...
Dex, where did you purchase that pretty orange pre-filter?
:popcorn:
:BrianK: The old ways die a slow and painful death....
Welcome to the Woodenhead Ward of the International Addiction Treatment Hospital. I'm happy to report that you will receive the best care...
Dat der look like a brandy new saw! They ain't even a mark on dat bar!:thumbs:
All this talk leaves me with a question. Will the pre-filter on the 441 and 660 work in the 461? Same filter so I would think that it would.
No different than my former 441 or my new 660. No problem.
As far outside I got today was the front porch to bring in 5 splits for the 80 at 0830. Guess I'll do it again at about 2030 tonight. Tomorrow is...
Good picture and representation of an average day of cutting with a 461.:thumbs:
You took that picture before last night's snow didn't you....:cool:
How is the left and right side of the triangle cut? Is it similar to cutting the face cut? What's the angel of the cut? I've found lots of...
Man that's ugly!o_O
I agree with RParrotte and the others that said to notch and the bore cut. I took Scottyoverkills's recommendations dropped a couple of leaners...
Way to go:dex:
Thar she blows!! You found it! :thumbs:
I bought one a while back and even I can use it with great results! :D Shop around because some other company, I don't remember which one, makes...
Hey! Dat sounds like me! [ATTACH]
Kubota of Florence and Ideal Farm Supply in Walton. Once I used Crescent Springs Hardware, there is a story there I'll have to tell you about off...
I have a new 462 rat1276, post: 257963, member: 2242"]Been doing a little research on saws. I have had a interest in the ms461. I have read that...