LOL!!! That recent haul of your was nothing to shake a stick at! A little FHC pun there.:D
Looking good Joe. Has the pile of BL next to where the GTG was been cut? Im still thinking about buying some of your BL, but with my new found...
Ive shipped a couple saws to FHCers thru USPS without issue. Bought a couple from eBay and received without incident. Don't recall shipper on those.
As well as most other consumer goods!:picard:
X2
As Sirchopsalot has said...its a special kind of crazy...so does my therapist! :rofl: :lol:
You're doing really well catching up to me though! :D Do you think you would've started selling wood had I not sent that lead your way?
1. yes its true. 2. No stove or fireplace in our house, but a lifetime of burning prior to living here since 2010. 3. Good question. The cat...
Great looking stacks as always Jeff. What becomes of your B grade splits? Personal use?
Yes. I was glad just have the source for rounds. Very easy going guy and I'm sure he'd let me do that. It will be easier (I think) to sort wood...
Thanks Jeff. Safer for sure. I try to stay on his good side! :)
No. He's a half hour the other way. That fizzled out as he cant find help to split logs.
I have in the past offered to work part time for him and did extend a hand asking what I can do in return. I'm thinking he's just glad to have...
Just a pain in the caboose!:D
Pulled logs are silver and sugar maple, black birch, sassafras and hickory. Sleepers are white oak I think. Easy cut today. Should get it all...
Yes. 2023 he cleared a lot near me that was mostly BL. Spotted his job sign and called. Could've had a bunch at the time but with my storage...
Its literally across the street from my wood storage locations (ten minutes from home) so no more running around chasing scores. Bringing a...
He has a processor and all the logs that are ideal go through it from what he told me. I see other trucks come and go with logs and wood. I know...
Yeah that thrill is hard to beat. I know you know that all too well. Ive already used that on my first April fool's thread. Before you joined....
Well, not really, but it looks like my roadside and FBM scrounges are over or drastically cut back. Been in the works for a while and today came...