I thought you sold some wood? I know Joel has no complaints about your giving it away. :D
Moved the last of the bundle wood from this week today. Mostly sugar maple and cottonwood. They get mixed in little by little. [ATTACH]...
PM when interested and I'll see what I can do.
Jealous here. Very pretty against the white background. We get an occasional blue jay which are too aggressive IMO.
Yes. Has a full firewood processor. Drop in a log, machine cuts, splits and conveyors it to a mound while the operator stands/sits in a cab. He...
I was told BL bark stinks when burned. I tossed a piece on the firepit years back and its true. Its compost and/or mud cover in the woodyard.
Some of the maple I used recently for bundles had the bark coming off. Firepit going and it ended up in there while I was working.
Gotcha! My bad! Helps if I read the entire thing! :emb: I've got a technique I'll use (not on learner's) where I'll use a big saw to make most...
Split the rest Thursday despite the sloppy wet conditions. Stacked what I could. Not fun but got it done. [ATTACH] The bundle splits will get...
Plenty. If you need a load or two just let me know.
I picked up a new bundle customer. Referral from another customer. He's bought 130 bundles since last month. Yesterdays delivery of 50....
oh deer! :doh: Gotta keep cranking out the inventory. I know the feeling all too well.
X2
Maybe 1/3 of a cord.. My 8' bed F150 when neatly fill with rounds is a half cord when level with the sides. A third of a cord will make a 4x8'...
[MEDIA]
Congrats on your first scrounge. :thumbs: May it be the first of many. Split that and it'll be ready for the fall. Some maybe even right...
Great job sir. Safety first. I only have a Dewalt 20v pole saw so I'd be there half of the day trying to take down a bigger tree. :emb: Handy...
Half cord load of sugar maple delivered to a new customer today. In 15 years of burning he said its the nicest firewood he's ever bought. Made...
Very few and far between here IME. I know of only two off the top of my head including one in the front yard of my folks old place. Kind of a...
Sweet score with that sugarberry! :doh: Smart man for leaving the gum.:sherlock: