He didn't get a chance to stage more logs as his mini payloader/grapple is down so he gave me dibs on the load that came in this afternoon....
In water or manure? :D
OMG!!! $89.95 for toilet paper???:faint: What's next...eggs??? Oh, wait, nevermind!:emb:
Call him Rein then! ;)
Good luck and be sure to post pics. Cut safe and hoard on!
Meant to ask in my earlier post. Does the little one have a name yet?
Congrats folks! You're too young to be a grandpa Jason!
Dont you mean SOBO?:rofl: :lol:
Oh chit, I forgot about that. :emb: Didnt chip drop cancel/postpone my visit? I was gonna grab it when we were to cut that oak next door. Ill...
Not pleasant and the same here. Watch you step Mike. Doesn't take much on a hill. I do the penguin walk!!! :rofl: :lol:
Dont you mean yadstick? :whistle:
Simple and effective. Folding ruler and chalk used here.
Face cord load of 2.5 year dried pignut hickory. Delivered yesterday to a FBM customer. Normally burns a cord or so but ran out. Complained...
Thats the FHC spirit right there! :salute:
I don't know how you do it under those conditions Joe. Even in my prime I had low tolerance for the heat. Maybe this Summer I'll have a chance...
The weather channel showed tornado warnings for part of your state.
and I thought the thread title meant moving firewood with sneakers on! :doh:
Oak and cherry heartwood will last for many years, Bark falls off and sapwood rots, but rest the meat is still good. Hickory has a much lower...
So I take it you freeze dry wood rather than season it?:D
:shiver: Hope you have some black locust in the basement Jason! :coldfire: