Im cheap and don't mind doing it the old fashioned way. Plus, dumping loads of rounds at storage isnt really feasible. Maybe 40% of my...
Cut and loaded the rest yesterday. Turns out it's silver maple and a "wild" grown one so nice and straight.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] What's been split at...
Did put off a nice aroma while I was bucking. Took a break and sat on a cherry round. Who needs Mando when you have cherry!:rofl: :lol:
Taking shape nicely. :thumbs: What species are in the stacks?
If you can get some to buzz-saw's I'm sure he could mill something up. We have run some BL through his mill.
Offer to clear them for free if they'll let you scrounge again? Lemme know when a BL goes over in that parking lot.:D :tree: Have the...
Id be more than happy to help you process it when the time comes. You can check my truck when I leave....even under the seats!:rofl: :lol:
Luckily his woodyard is dark gravel and gets good sun so not a big issue, but across the street another story. Got stuck in the back on Tuesday....
No comment! :rofl: :lol:
A certain award coming your way!!! Be sure to post pics or it didn't happen!
I think mine might do the same here along with white throat sparrows (another ground feeder) below our suet cage. Cant see the ground below it as...
I already have some put aside as part of my smoker bundles listing on FBM.
Couple hours cutting and loading. Couple face cord of cherry brought back to storage. Split half the load. Ill split the rest off the truck...
Very rare to see a junco land on the feeder here. Strictly ground feeders here. Nuthatches are very entertaining with their acrobatics. Not...
I started last Summer with selling smoker wood thanks to WinonaRail. Have sold some. Nothing gangbusters but a much bigger mark up than general...
Did you use the 462 to cut? I see your area looks just like mine. I actually got stuck in the backyard at storage from the ice. Loaded a full...
Good grab. Always nice to get a species you don't get often. There's a big willow limb down close to me. I could grab that for you? :whistle:
I had just woke up when I hear a woodpecker jackhammering on the wood siding here. A lot LOUDER than usual. I open the slider and...
Been a great Winter for frozen ground here. Just wishing the crusty snow and ice was gone as I got stuck in it yesterday! :emb:
Yeah I was rather ecstatic to get them. Ill take all the red maple and cherry I can for bundle wood. Hopefully they produce some nice splits....