Good on you for going the extra mile. :salute: I wouldve done the same. The things us sellers do to keep customers and keep customers happy.
Half cord load of 2/3 dead ash, balance silver maple. He was so pleased he wants to buy a cord of green splits in the Spring. Third new customer...
Happy Birthday BuckeyeFootball
I did three yesterday. Have a couple lined up this week. My FBM ads have done well. Picked up another off season cordage customer. Makes six...
I think there might be a certain member who would beg to differ and its not me! :whistle:
Sure was. Same pen in post #62 above. [IMG] [IMG]
Hats off to ya for loading those bigguns as is even with a ramp.:tip:What species maple? I'd be quartering them up. Nice load of wood though....
:rofl: :lol: :salute:
Those are too small for you Jason. They don't meet your minimum diameter requirements! :D Well I suppose you could buck them with a 32" bar!...
Thats a really good amount from just one top. If the others yield just as much you're going to be up to your eyeballs in wood. Way to get it...
Agreed. I don't mind being "full time" firewood in the cold, but I'm starting to tire of it. Now with cold going into mud season throws another...
Last pic is an old one. When was the last time that stack had "fresh cut" ends?
Surprised by that Jeff. You seem to have ample logs on hand to supply him, no? I came close to picking one up as a client years back. Guy I...
Me too!
Do you prefer smaller or bigger rounds with the log lift? Do you find yourself picking them up rather than using the lift?
Years back when Midwinter was active I believe she scrounged some from the dump. Obviously not a big wood but it was very dense she stated.
X2 Too bad decent ash is becoming a scarce commodity on these parts. Years back someone did a survey asking if there was a single wood to have...
A bit generic IMO. Black birch is excellent firewood, whereas white and river birch are poor. Locust either of the black or honey varieties are...
Had a new customer call this morning needing some apple for smoking. Met him this afternoon for a $40 purchase. If they buy it loose I'll give...