Buy a Stihl instead! :D Ive often wondered the same when mfrs have a couple similar models.
X2
:cool: Whatever it takes! :nerd:
I regret not completing more when I built the original part prior to filling it up. The divider wall is messed up and I have to redo it! Seems...
The frozen ground was my motivator. Id have to wheelbarrow wood back there instead. Not fun. Plus I was behind in my bundle wood inventory and...
Its only 1/3 full! ;) Roof will go on once it dries up some. Slowly turning into a mud pit back there. I have a rolled up steel pool ill cut...
That belongs in your dad jokes thread.
That pic is an optical illusion. Looks like the red oak chunks in the background are part of the load. You have REALLY spoiled your customers...
Maybe the phone company made axes at one time? :doh: Never heard of it myself.
Split the rest of the rounds from last weeks cut. [ATTACH] Rather than use a step ladder to reach the top, I backed the PU in tight and my beyond...
Nice that it split that easily for you. I've had easy and hard splitting hickory. The frozen rounds make a difference.
Nice find. :thumbs: Id've grabbed that in a heartbeat too.
Finished the fifth row with Norway maple and cottonwood. Started the sixth with sugar maple and sassafras. [ATTACH] Brought a half cord load of...
Is it for sale? Asking for a friend!:whistle:
Load from last week. Mix of Norway and red maple with some box elder mixed in. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] His wood shed. I love the way he curved the...
Something good it is...sugar Maple. Great firewood and yes very heavy. Better than oak IMO and dries in a year.
Is that new to you Jason? How many CC's?
How is the mud factor down there Joe? I was pushing the wheelbarrow thru mud here yesterday. Not fun.
Didnt spot the bad wood? Those little electric splitters are handy. Used mine a bit today. Mostly for sizing pre split wood for bundles...