Just tell your boss you are taking a few personal hours! :whistle: :D
I might need a 2x, or 3x, depending on how fierce the pie eating competition gets...:whistle:
I was gonna say, just a giant mityvac! :thumbs:
I bet his feet are screaming by the end of the day!
Goat, ram, sheep, whatever...either way Bri is all set for date night! :whistle: :D :p :rofl: :lol: And I do need more animal crackers! :handshake:
OSHA says you are not allowed to start a saw in the bucket...so to be fully compliant you'd have to come down (or lower on a rope) and have the...
So a hydro drive unit...totally different that some that have a single pump driving 2 wheel motors. This is what I'm always harping about on more...
Might should go for a test ride? Made me chuckle, remembering back before your 1st gtg when you said you were a midget...:rofl: :lol:
My mini Z has White brand pump/motors...not as common, but still very HD!
Pretty much straight piped! :fart:
You have to go backwards though...poosh the electrons back in...
[IMG]
His wife said ya never know what big K is gonna get into next! :eek: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Well, sounds like everybody got lucky here....1st Bob, then you n the old lady when you came along! :thumbs: :handshake: Gonna need more metal, or...
Torquey sumbee too! :eek: :thumbs:
Earl change?
I won't let ya down man...well, I might, but I'll give 'er heck tryin! :dex:
We have them hanging around the creek at work, the closest is about 40-50', they gone after that! The boss wants to try one fried...they been...
FHC shirts do sound good! Is there gonna be a pie eating contest?! I hadn't heard...I must prepare! :beerbbq: