I end up with a fair amount of bark on the floor when the wood goes down the slide. It all goes in the stove a little at a time. No sense in...
Well, in the long run it really only matters if you and the other party feel like you got a fair deal. If they have no way to deal with the log...
Why would you take it as sarcastic?
What a neighborly offer.
:coldone: To John.
The wood that cut, splits and stacks itself! kidding…kinda
Or sell them as “industrial” furniture.
A couple more of the small ones and you would have a patio set. :smoke:The wife will love it.
The splits at the top of the stack get burned first.
Isn’t it ironic…
:binoculars::ithappened::sherlock:
Bush tuck?
When I bought the stove from an old buck that flipped steel stoves he said this one was the Mack truck of heat. He then said stay away from new...
Right, I’ll keep a stove down there for power outage and real cold. Other than that it’s basically a utility room/ storage.
I haven’t really thought about what I’ll do with it. Might just sit on it for a bit. See what happens this winter. If demand is there I’ll send it...
I agree. I could get a bunch of beat up foam from work I just haven’t talked myself into going that route. If Brandon keeps handing out money this...
Well the blower did help distribute somewhat but but in the end the stove just dosn’t make the heat I need. Best way I can describe is is it’s...
[ATTACH] Mckinnons house marinaded tips.
[ATTACH]
“ it doesn’t have the recipe for meth” one reviewer stated. Lol