I like them with a dipping sauce. I’m a sauce kinda guy tho.
Teachin em right. Good job!
EB2Gov ERegEstimate I guess it’s by town. Didn’t see one for your town. I believe Farmington is about the size of Winchester roughly.
I believe there is a calculator on a state website somewhere you can put your vehicle info in and it will calculate what your cost will be. I...
It’s always nice to unplug for a while.
:handshake:
Ah but it’s not a tax! At least that’s what they say.
Yes but the fee goes down as the value of your vehicle depreciates yearly. Oh and you register on your birth month. Wife and I are same month1500$...
Yes, any thing that is prepared. It you get a roasted chicken at the grocery store or a slice o pizza or gas station sandwich.
There is a prepared meal tax as well. And disposal fees for tires and oil changes as well. And when you register your car the fee goes by the book...
:drool:
Yeah buddy!
Negativity or reality? :sherlock:
Yup, I used it to find the place I get e free from in Hudson nh didn’t see Winchester on the list I’ll have to look again, Hudson is a bit of a...
If you don’t mind me asking where are you getting e free from the pump?
What’s the black stuff running down the wall out of the thimble?
6am-2pm is the cats azz!
agree 100%
Yeah buddy! Thats the way to do it!
We call those golumpkis. Yum!